homestead - Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:08:25 -0700

Twelve. However, we have a precious commodity up in this hot little corner of the world, WATER! We have one of the few wells in the valley, and the only well in this little valley that doesn't run dry in the summer. Everyone up here has several holding tanks for the summer. Plus we have two creeks.

Without those the price would be stagnant but wouldn't have dropped. None of the properties have really gone down in this county.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "EarthNSky" <erthnsky AT gmail.com>

And how many acres is that Lynda?