homestead - Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:27:06 -0700

Yes, I can't figure how the recession is over when the unemployment numbers keep rising. Must be the "new" math they teach in public schools.

Oh well, considering no one bothers to read anything anymore and instead listen to a bunch of talking empty heads to get their news, what do you expect?

Lynda, who is hoping both parties implode!
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

Normally I would, I'm a pretty nasty character. But I've seen it up close
and personal too often, takes the chuckle out of it in a hurry. You'd think
that folks would take all this as a warning when the "doomers" point to the
other shoe about to fall .... but nooooo. Recession is over and happy
days are here again!