homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:26:05 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 1:56 PM

That's good to know. Now maybe all those islands that have sunk or are
sinking and the permafrost that has melted in Alaska will all return to
their normal state. I mean, if all the data is faked, then all those pesky
little details should go away, right?

Can we now have our 'normal' weather back, too? I don't like setting new weather records all the time...every garden year is completely different the last few years.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA