homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:24:17 -0800

No, the climate is changing, it always has and always will.
The only thing that has changed is the "man made" part that was faked to make money has been exposed. That e-mail exposure is not getting much publicity if you have not seen it anywhere else but this list.

I expect you can still trade cash for the promise of stopping climate change.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net