homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:41:02 -0500

We still have daytime temps in the 50's, and it barely hits freezing at night (tonight it's snowing, but only 38 degrees)! We are often frozen and buried in snow for Thanksgiving. I haven't even had to feed any hay yet because the grass is still growing!! Not that I'm complaining about THAT particular aspect of the strange weather, but we'll probably pay for it with snow in June!

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>