homestead - Re: [Homestead] Farm Update

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Farm Update
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 00:50:58 +0000

Thanks, Lynn :) That's the first one, and there's 2 more to go in the kitchen
for lower cabinets. I have some old glass doors with the divided panes and
glass doorknobs that I'm refinishing for the upper cabinet to go over that
one. And I have ideas for how I'm going to do the pantry. Right now, though,
I'm working on a high counter/cabinet in the utility room. It goes over the
top of the hot water heater and I'll be using it to fold clothes after
getting them out of the dryer. That one actually ended up with a level top,
too, so I think it wasn't a fluke that the first one came out level - it's
exciting to know I ~can~ do this if I have to.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)