homestead - Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:23:06 -0800

If the White House wants to *really* talk about ending racism, then perhaps the Prez should talk to Eric Holder who dropped the charges against the Black Panthers!

Private citizens sent video to the justice department requesting enforcement of the 1965 Voting Rights Act. The career lawyers within the Justice Department had gotten as far as getting a court default judgement against the 3 men. The three lawyers were overruled by the Obama political appointees and ALL charges against two of the men were dropped and the third was "admonished" not to take a weapon to a polling place again.

Now, had this been in the South and those 3 men had been KKK, they would be in prison! Racism is alive and well in the Obama Chicago East House!

Lynda
-- "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

Speaking of 'religious-like fervor', I also just saw a video of a Jesus
Camp, where they had a life-sized cutout of Bush, and the children were
laying hands on it, praying for the President. Talk about creepy. But to me
that doesn't reflect on Bush, and I don't think what Obama's supporters do
on their own should reflect on him (the "indoctrination" or "Hitler youth"