homestead - Re: [Homestead] Drug screens and the way things should be

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Drug screens and the way things should be
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:58:05 -0800

I never have either. I've worked in hospitals, in a city government and as fiscal administrator who managed millions in federal grants.

DH never did (schools, county government, etc.).

I think this is the new in thing. Son #3 is working for the local school district caring for a quad. He had to have a physical and drug screen. His girlfriend had to have a drug screen, no physical, when she went to work at a daycare.

Lynda
-- "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

snip<
By the way, I've never had to have a physical or drug test for a job. I've
worked in the computer/publishing industries (Burroughs Corp. and McGraw
Hill), and as a free-lance consultant. Different industries, different
rules, I guess.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA