homestead - Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:59:05 -0400

No politician is immune, in this country or elsewhere. Groupies exist. Whether it is Jesus Camp or Obamessiah videos, creepy is the word.

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Speaking of 'religious-like fervor', I also just saw a video of a Jesus Camp, where they had a life-sized cutout of Bush, and the children were laying hands on it, praying for the President. Talk about creepy. But to me that doesn't reflect on Bush, and I don't think what Obama's supporters do on their own should reflect on him (the "indoctrination" or "Hitler youth" references).

Yes, I saw the Black Panther videos (election day in Philadelphia, you mean?). Why they aren't in jail would amaze me, except that I spent many years in Philadelphia. The Machine is alive and well...it's a 'get away with murder if you know the right people' kind of place. Always was; there is just a different group in charge now..

I think the 'fanatical fringe' on both sides is bigger than ever in this country; there's going to be a major clash. Maybe when they wipe each other out, the sensible people can take over :-)

Lynn Wigglesworth

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed somewhere in the Pacific and/or Indian Ocean. Go Navy!
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA