homestead - Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:03:06 EDT

Both, I am sure. We know the administration sent lesson plans out to the
schools before
his address asking teachers to organize the students in projects showing
support for him,
his administration and their efforts in health care, etc. I am also sure
excited supporters
have gone overboard on occasion and injected their own personal beliefs
into their classrooms.
Some of this is unavoidable, but still should not get out of hand.

Drew

In a message dated 9/30/2009 10:35:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,