homestead - Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:16:04 EDT

I also don't have a real problem with the church things I have seen, as
churches of all denominations regularly pray for the country, the president
and other leaders regardless of who is in office. They certainly don't
promote
blind following of any President. The extreme sides are further at odds
than ever I think, eventually we will see a blowup somewhere. Hopefully it
is seen for what it is, fringe nuts.

Drew

In a message dated 9/30/2009 11:43:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,