homestead - Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] He loves the little children....
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:52:44 -0800

Wow, I wonder if the superintendant was a teacher out here at one time (assigned students to write a paper on a famous black person. When a student asked if George Washington Carver was o.k., the teacher told the student they had to choose someone who was black)? Ah, Black History Month is February, not June!

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

Interesting, I saw this video on MSNBC today. Even they described it
as freaky and innapropriate. I think most would say MSNBC is at least
left leaning.

The school suprententant said it was part of black history.