homestead - Re: [Homestead] Irony

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Irony
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 02:37:21 -0400

A couple of comments, Marie
1. Illegals are prohibited from doing a lot of things, but I find them doing
those things, anyway. The Law, and enforcement of the Law, are two very
different things...
2. The fact that anyone who shows up at an emergency room is treated, is part
of the reason our costs have risen so dramatically. We pay for those people.
3. I fail to see the connection between illegals, and accidents. Unless of
course, the Illegal in question is the one injured in the hypothetical
accident. Of course, if the Illegal was not here, where he or she is NOT
supposed to be, he or she would not have been in that accident in the first
place.

Ray