homestead - Re: [Homestead] Irony

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Irony
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:24:57 -0800

Lynn, that is not true. That section simply says the feds won't pay
affordability credits. That doesn't mean they won't provide healthcare.

I guess I'll have to go back through the whole blooming thing OR the posts on this list where I already posted the section # and verbage about a month ago.

Lynda
All politicians should be limited to two terms: one in office, one in jail.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>