homestead - Re: [Homestead] Democrats, past, present and future-was Video

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Democrats, past, present and future-was Video
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:29:41 -0700 (PDT)

If the ruling class wants to rule, they have to control food, water, energy,
transportation, procreation, and barter exchange somehow, etc.

Remember T. Boone Pickens' plant to build that huge wind farm in TX?  Rumors
were that he cancelled it a month or so ago,
but he then stated it was cancelled, but delayed,,,,,,, because he can't get
the financing, and there aren't enough transmission
lines to transmitt any energy he produced to get it to the masses....
Guess getting electricity to the masses isn't important.

 --------
"It's when they fail to save what little is left that the flames will begin
in earnest." ~ Ray Zentz