homestead - Re: [Homestead] Video

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Video
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:34:53 -0400

Leslie; Thanks for the link. I'm about an hour into the video; it's well done (and I generally don't like conspiracy theories). I think it's a little early in Obama's term to write him off completely, but I agree that so far he's broken almost every promise he made. Filling his administration with bankers and openly funneling money to banks certainly is in keeping with the "banker conspiracy" theory. And stupid people keep playing their game and giving Wall St. their money. Write to your Rep. to support Ron Paul's "audit the fed" bill.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>