homestead - Re: [Homestead] Birthers

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Birthers
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:17:38 -0400

> Expect the Obama birth certificate nonsense to be dropped with all the
> quickness that the Bush Florida vote count nonsense was dropped.

Wise words, James.

Having opposed much of what Bush wanted to do and did, I hated the fact that
denying reality was what the opposition chose to do. I fear it's going to be
the same this time around, too.

It's really more interesting jibberish to read, though. Also, the fact that
we get Biden as a President when the birthers finally uncover the scheme
makes it really interesting. Imagine if Biden then made Nancy Pelosi the
first woman VP!

Is it the last day of 2012 that the Mayan calendar ends?

Rob - Va