homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Cash for Clunkers, now Caring

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Cash for Clunkers, now Caring
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:21:39 -0400

Not true. Apparantly, Pelosi, Ried, and Obama all care, as well as almost all
of the Dems, and a few of the Reps.

That kind of caring I do not need.

Ray

PS. I am recalling when I was being castigated by some of you for not
supporting Obama. Is this the "CHANGE" you were all looking forward to? I am
just curious if any of you have had second thoughts?