homestead - Re: [Homestead] Birthers

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Birthers
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 22:29:24 EDT

Original birth certificates exist and the only reason Hawaii wont show
Obama's
is that he has asked them not to, and will not give permission. A very
simple way
to clear this up. Although the state no longer issues the long form birth
cert. they did
issue them at the time of his birth, and that is what we should be seeing a
copy of, not
the short form with 2001 legaleze attached that is being shown as a copy of
his original
That is the root of the suspicion. Unless he was born after 2001, his copy
would be a
long form and be signed by the officials of the time rather than current
officials. I do think
what is being shown is not a forgery, as some argue, it is signed by the
current state
official. I don't necessarily think an original doc. does not exist, I am
just very curious about
what it must show that the lawyers won't let us see.

Drew

In a message dated 7/30/2009 9:57:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,