homestead - Re: [Homestead] Birthers

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Birthers
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:24:56 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 7/31/09, DSanner106 AT aol.com <DSanner106 AT aol.com> wrote:

> this is pretty much my focus, he has
> obviously shown a birth  certificate
> in the past
> to obtain a social security card, passport etc. Why the
> need to create  a
> new one complete with
> cover story in 2007. Why not just show us the same one he
> has used in the
> past?
> It would seem to me he could squelch the controversy but
> chooses not  to.
>
> Drew

Would he still have the same birth certificate? Or know where to find it?
My original certificate was a "Photo" copy of the original document. I
didn't need it for over 40 years until I applied for retirement, rather than
go through boxes of stuff I went on line and ordered another. The new one
had all the same information (except left the word rural out of county). It
however was a printout with different layout than the original. When I
applied for SS I couldn't find the copy so I went to the county health
department and they printed out a new on as I waited, if there was any
signature it would only be the clerk who printed it out.
Even a better organized person than I am could have easily lost his first
copy.
Van Dell