homestead - [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:02:06 -0400

From the news: "Cash for Clunkers" came to a screeching halt Thursday, after
only six days on the road.

In a shocker, the government announced it would suspend the program at midnight because demand was too great.
--------
These are the same people who want to be in charge of health care for the entire country. We're doomed.

As an aside, on the news report, all the 'clunkers' they showed looked a lot better than my truck (1989 F-150). I just got a new air/fuel sensor on my truck yesterday, and it's running great again.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA