homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 00:40:37 EDT

true, but where answering the question brings more and more far fetched
questions eventually being dropped, refusing to answer raised 6 new questions

and the assumption the rumor is true. You have to have a backbone and
respond to critics, especially if you are the leader of the free world. I
didn't
believe this one at all until he hired 4 separate law firms to prevent
releasing the documents. Proof of citizenship is a constitutional
requirement,
so presenting a birth cert. should be no big deal. I had to produce mine
for my last two employers, and every single year for my kids school I bring
theirs in. How much money does it take to hire 4 firms to fight providing a
standard document we all should have????? To date the hospital refuses to
confirm the document Obamas lawyer eventually produced is accurate, and
will not release an original unless Obama gives them permission..... Why
won't
he give them permission???? It is getting ridiculous, I wish he would
just prove his citizenship like the rest of us have to do to vote, or have a
library card, or get funding for college, or hold a job. What is the big
deal?

Drew

In a message dated 7/21/2009 10:04:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mmcharry AT gmail.com writes:

> If he would just
> answer the questions, the speculation would end, but in effect, he is
> pleading the 5th. Baarrry, you gots sum 'splainin' to do! <g>

Nah. The story would just get more intricate. No matter which fact is
explained, some counter explanation pops up. This story has a life all
its own: it's certainly grown since the only thing being disputed was
his place of birth. Now he's got two names, three passports, and has
become a jihadist along the way.

And, BTW, in 1981 the State Department was issuing travel advisories
for Pakistan, which means that Americans were going there. For
example, there's this travel story in the June 1981 NYT:
http://tinyurl.com/n622ny.

**************Dell Deals: Treat yourself to a sweet deal on popular
laptops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223096155x1201715982/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D6)