homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:55:40 -0800

Well, not to be argumentative, BUT . . . ah why did he need to get one *from Hawaii* in 2007? Seems a tad strange since he'd been getting visas for years and that's what they require. Why didn't he already have one and with a much earlier date on it? Just something to think about.

His wife is supposedly the queen of paperwork organization. You can't tell me IF he had a birth certificate *from Hawaii* she wouldn't have had it neatly filed away with everyone else's!

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

Hospitals don't hold birth certificates; the state does. I've seen
interviews with Hawaii state officials saying that his original on file;
they've seen it and affirm that it is there. Obama got a certified copy of
his birth certificate, put it on the internet, and had it at his Chicago
headquarters. He apparently allowed people to see, touch, and photographic
it. What he produced is the same document I use to prove I'm a citizen.
Short of him sending it like a chain letter so everyone in the country can
see it in person, I don't know what else he can do.