homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:09:34 -0400

Hospitals don't hold birth certificates; the state does. I've seen interviews with Hawaii state officials saying that his original on file; they've seen it and affirm that it is there. Obama got a certified copy of his birth certificate, put it on the internet, and had it at his Chicago headquarters. He apparently allowed people to see, touch, and photographic it. What he produced is the same document I use to prove I'm a citizen. Short of him sending it like a chain letter so everyone in the country can see it in person, I don't know what else he can do.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA

----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>