homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:48:12 EDT

Most of the stuff on Bush was never hidden, and 4 firms of lawyers were not
hired to fight against revealing
it. His DUI's were public record and he had long before identified himself
as a recovering alcoholic, so no
surprise there. This is much different, the man who Promised transparency
has specifically hidden this stuff and is using the power of the white house
to hide it from us. Most of my family voted for this guy and are really
unhappy that he is the opposite of what he promised to be. In fact, he is
far
more like Bush than anyone thought possible. Should we hold him to his
promises? Of course we should. I don't believe a lot of this stuff, but
surely
some of it is true or Obama would just release the docs to disprove it.

Drew

In a message dated 7/22/2009 9:23:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,