homestead - Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:23:12 -0400

As for
the financial collapse, realize that the seeds for that were sewn long
before Bush became POTUS, maybe as far back as the early Reagan years or
the Carter administration..

I generally don't get involved in polical discussions...I vote for whom I think are the best candiates (regardless of party), and write lots of emails to Obama with my opinions. Beyond that, I don't think there is much a citizen can do.

I wonder, though...Biden is saying that the 'recovery' is working. I don't see it here. We still have no jobs,;stores and factories closed; houses not selling, so people can't even leave to find a job (many families have one person living/working far away just to keep afloat). Of course, this area has been in a recession for years, but it's only gotten worse in the past year. Is the economy improving anywhere?

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA