homestead - Re: [Homestead] getting away

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] getting away
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 15:07:29 -0700

At 5/16/2009 08:54 AM,EarthNSky wrote:
I saw Star Trek Last night. It was the first movie I've been to see in
the theatre in some years-I can't even remember the last time. I
wouldn't call myself a diehard Trekkie, but I liked the show, have seen
all the movies, and I can say that I was not disappointed.

Star Trek is at the drive in this week along with the new Terminator movie, we went and saw them again last night. Star Trek is just as good the second time but I can't say the same for the Terminator movie.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net