homestead - Re: [Homestead] getting away

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] getting away
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:42:24 -0400

Bev, I get misty-eyed in movies all the time. (Sometimes more than misty--I
sobbed my eyes out through Windtalkers.)

My details are too close to the plot for me to want to describe, but they
didn't have to do with Chekov.

Did you watch Babylon 5? I can't think of Chekov without thinking of
Bester.

Cathy