homestead - Re: [Homestead] getting away

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] getting away
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:28:28 -0400

I get emotional in movies and not just in sad parts. When something
good happens, or when I sense that something good is about to happen,
like Nimoy's character coming into play, I get just choked up. I don't
know how to explain it.
This movie runs for maybe 5 or 10 minutes before the words 'Star Trek'
roll across the screen. In that short period of time, I leaned over,
choked up of course, and told Ron, "this was definitely worth the
$16...awesome, just what I would have imagined, but surprisingly
different at the same time<g>.
Cathy, as to your 'small points' did they have to do with Chekov? Just
curious..

Marie McHarry wrote:
On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>