homestead - Re: [Homestead] getting away

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] getting away
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:20:09 -0500

I'm not sure how I was lured into watching Tarantino's Natural Born
Killers, but it really was a good flick. OTOH, my sister and her
boyfriend and I went to the movies and Dirty Harry happened to be the
feature...I had no idea what it was about. I think it was the same
movie house where, on the same premise (who knew what it was about...)
I saw The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Maybe I like gore better than I'm willing to admit.