homestead - [Homestead] Just For Gene

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Just For Gene
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 15:50:01 -0800

The realtors around here are getting REALLY creative with their advertising! We noticed when we came home the other day that there was a realtor's sign at the beginning of our road which read "waterfront property." Caused all of us to pause and go "huh?" I mean, what do you think of when you think "waterfront property"? Do you think an old single-wide trailer sitting on a pad about 1000' from a 2" deep creek? A creek you can't see from the trailer? I don't but, hey, that's just me <g>

So, DH and I have decided to advertise our property as not only waterfront property but as "owning a private island." I mean, hey, we have two creeks that completely surround one piece of our land and you have to use a bridge DH built to access our "Island." <g>

Lynda
Members of Congress should be compelled to wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors.