homestead - Re: [Homestead] getting away

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] getting away
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:08:38 -0400

My son took me to see Star Trek last Wednesday. I watched the first three
trek series and the first three movies. This movie is solid good,
gratifying. I took issue with a few small points, but they're trivial in
comparison to the whole movie.

I don't see many movies in the theater either. My daughter took me to see
Waitress (a thunderstorm cut power about 20 minutes into the movie). The
last thing I saw before that was the third Matrix film. My son was big into
the Neo thing, and we took him to the opening in King of Prussa (outside
Philadelphia) for his birthday.

Cathy