homestead - Re: [Homestead] getting away

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] getting away
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:10:40 -0800

The Beguiled is the best non-western! <g>

Lynda
Members of Congress should be compelled to wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors.
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

>I went to the movies and Dirty Harry happened to be the
feature...I had no idea what it was about.

"This here is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. It'll
take your head clean off ...... if you're lucky."

'Unforgiven' was his best western movie. 'Honky Tonk Man' the best
non-western with 'Fire Fox' a close second. He's even a better director with
'Babe' probably being hte best.

Best line in "Unforgiven" is:

"You just shot an unarmed man!"
"Well .... he should have armed himself ......"