homestead - Re: [Homestead] getting away

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] getting away
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 21:33:13 -0400

That is about my frequency, too. Because neither of us could remember
the last movie we saw, I actually searched "high-grossing movies" to try
to remember. We saw Independence Day in 1996-it is still one of my
fav's,the Phantom Menace in 1999, LOTR in 2001, and the last movie I saw
in a theatre was The Day After Tomorrow in 2004. I never realized that
I like sci-fi that much...lol...
I'm glad that you aim to see this one. I think it will be considered
one of the best. I reserve theatre viewing for major blockbusters,
those that I anticipate will have awesome special effects. This movie
qualified. My favorite genre is drama-I'm especially fond of war
movies, but I prefer watching those at home. No laptop here, just the
19" box.