homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garden on the mind

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garden on the mind
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:18:14 -0400

Hey Leslie.

I've been reading your posts, you sound busy. It's good busy though, isn't
it? I like to find a few sunflowers coming up from last year's seeds. They
are strong survivors and will be the first sunflowers of the summer. It's
good to have them popping up here and there. I've got a 75' row of them
planned up by the road. Good to see for me and those that drive by. Easy
too.

Rob - Va