homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garden on the mind

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garden on the mind
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:39:18 -0800

Old nylons or panty hose work great!

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

Whaaaaa..... I suppose that means I;ll have to put some kind of cloth over the flowers....

I planted ornamental sunflowers for my mom by her east bay windows.... She's been pretty active up until the last 6 months, so hopefully the flowers growing outside her big bay windows will cheer her up