homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garden on the mind

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garden on the mind
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:43:10 -0400

I hope I planted enough around my corn. I've noticed though, that since the hawks have been nesting and rearing chicks in my yard, that the crows are scarce...

Leslie wrote:
OMY Crows !!! I didn't even think of them..... there are lots of
them here !

I planted a row of corn, a row of sunflowers close, 2 rows of corn, a
row of sunflowers a row of corn... I can add more around perimeter
easily. thanks ! Those things are huge !

--
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public
debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered

--Cicero, 55 BC
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/