homestead - Re: [Homestead] Waxing on about beans

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Waxing on about beans
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:10:55 -0400

Tell Youngest that I don't have any wax bean seeds, but that I am willing to try the yellow beans on the salad bar next time I eat out-which might be soon...we got a gift card for Ruby Tuesdays and they have a good salad bar!

Lynda wrote:
Youngest says you should grow and eat the wax beans cause they are delicious <g>

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley
So they are snapped and cooked like green
beans, too? Not just for salads? Tell me why I should plant and like
wax beans.

--
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

--Cicero, 55 BC
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/