homestead - Re: [Homestead] Car problem

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Car problem
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:42:05 -0500

Correction on what I wrote..(my bad in trascribing his directions)

EarthNSky wrote:

He says this is a no crank problem as opposed to a no start issue....all
electrical issues....check battery, ignition switch, neutral safety
switch, and starter in that order...

He says if the battery is good, then begin at the starter and work backwards because 99% of electrical problems originate in a moving part.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race"

~ Calvin Coolidge