homestead - Re: [Homestead] Car problem

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Car problem
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:59:57 -0500

I finally got the car fixed. The tow truck guy wouldn't come into my driveway because it was too icy. He took the tow truck back to the shop and brought out the service truck. He crawled under the car and banged on something (starter, I later found out) until the car started. He followed me back to the shop and replaced the starter. He said it was possibly the original starter on a '93 car (she only takes it to that shop, and they hadn't replaced it in 10 years), so my mother got the full use of that starter.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>