homestead - Re: [Homestead] Real History & Change - for me, anyway

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynda <lurine AT com-pair.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Real History & Change - for me, anyway
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:31:04 -0800 (PST)

Well, you know I wish him well. I always support the troops. But, too d*mn
many of my relatives have gone off to fight too many rich people's wars over
too many years. I hope my nephew adapts and stays safe;

Fred Sandford told his son Lamont on day "Son , Life is hard ; But; it's
even harder when you're stupid" . I did not tell that story to my nephew,
but it is what I waas thinking....................