homestead - Re: [Homestead] Real History & Change - for me, anyway

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Real History & Change - for me, anyway
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:40:41 -0800

And Drew is right about the new recruits. The Marines are cutting back on re-upping and only taking on new recruits. I'm not sure about the rest, but the members of the DC Whorehouse have decided that there needs to be budget cuts in the military and that is how they are handling it.

And, Bob, the promises they make to these kids are mostly pipe dreams!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

It is the economy, I believe. Boys who aren't headed to college and want to get away from home. That is why I went out of my way to offer my nephew an alternative. He is big and strong, but not hard. I guess they will make him hard.....................

p.s. You sent (the message below) to me only