homestead - Re: [Homestead] Real History & Change - for me, anyway

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: outwest4us AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Real History & Change - for me, anyway
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:00:52 -0800 (PST)

I had to google SOI. I imagine you are proud that your son was picked for
the honor guard. congratualtions .

p.s. Your message came to me , only. For some reason, on this list, some of
the 'reply' does not come up to the homestead list but to the individual
only. I add the homestead list address to all replies, as habit, unless the
person has indicated it is private email. I think it happens most often with
those of us who have yahoo email......

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, outwest4us AT yahoo.com <outwest4us AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bob....
>
> My son was headed to afghanistan in march but a couple
> weeks before leaving SOI, he was picked for the honor guard.
> I was happy, he was concerned about not fighting alongside
> his buddies.

Its tough. Your nephew will soon learn it