homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading on the beach?

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading on the beach?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:18:44 -0500

That's right, the soil in Defuniak, though was a lot like the soil I
grew up with in Valrico. It's a good soil, like that of south Georgia.

I just moved here from Hollywood in 2005. I moved there in 1988, but
spend a short time at my place in El Sal. It's a great place for a
wild misspent youth:>) The housing bubble there, bought me this place,
so I guess I salvaged something from that "misspent youth"!

Rob - Va