homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading on the beach?

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading on the beach?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:16:16 -0800 (PST)

Except for the soil difference the weather shouldn't be that much difference
from other places you know in the deeper part of the South. The fact that
could can be at the gulf or the bay in a few minutes time is a definite plus.

I don't really remeber, for sure, what you have said, if anything, about your
household. I think you said that your situation was similar to Lynn, but
that your children were grown -- but , I could be getting you mixed up with
someone else. If you are alone, being in a small town in North Florida
should be a great place, Cathy.

I have traveled and spent time all through that area, but it was years ago;
but the water doesn't really change. You can also get fresah seafood at a
reasonable price from the locals, something I can not do, here.............