homestead - Re: [Homestead] Demotorization

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Demotorization
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:53:59 -0800 (PST)

I suppose you are right, Lynn. Still, it cost , I believe, 1.4 Billion
dollars. There had to have been a better way. I don't know anyone who
intends to use it for its propsed puprose, though everyone says it is
'pretty" and 'neat'. It was just about a month ago, a passenger stabbed a
bus Driver to death in NYC because the bus driver asked him to please pay the
fare. Acooroding to the article, bus drivers are not told to make people pay
their fares; if the driver is afraid of the way the passenger looks or acts,
he just lets the passenger ride for free. 'kind of Darwinian