homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tomato question

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Sage Austin|Eureka!Design <eureka AT hctc.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tomato question
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:36:54 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Sage, I think I'm going to try Keith's recipe, this time. I still
have another tomato patch, fully alive, 'picked ripe yellow tomatoes, today.
They arent hardly 200 feet from the other patch, but in a different
orientation? IIt has warmed up the past few days, but if it frosts again and
kills that patch, I might ask for that chutney recipe, though I think I tried
fruit chutney once and didn't prefer the strnage taste,, thinking it would be
sweet like preserves. Of course, that was long ago, and I enjot many flavors
now that I did not prefer when I was younger.........................