homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tomato question

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tomato question
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 13:25:39 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Bev. I will wait for keith's recipe on the cherry tomatoes. I have a
lot of them. If the big tomatoes won't ripen, I will make FGT, and you are
right; just thinking of them makes me want to call my Granny (RIP).

I read your other thoughtful reply, I always pay attention to what you
write............bobford