homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatching Round 3

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatching Round 3
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:18:01 -0500

Lynn, we heard the in-human woman sceaming at night regularly over a 3 or 4
month period while up your way. Freaky sounding, and kept me cautious while
out at night. Strangest sound I've ever heard.

Have you ever been on the road between Liberty and English Center? There's
a sign along that road memorializing the loss of the local doctor to a
panther 100 years or so ago.

Cathy