homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mountain lions Hatching Round 3

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mountain lions Hatching Round 3
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:40:22 -0800 (PST)

When you google 'Pitcur Hound", you get "basset hound" as the results
(except for one photo that looks kind of like a greyhound, but with nothing
beside it to give size perspective" I know the AmStaffs are huge and strong,
so I omagine your pitcur is a big dog. That is another problem , when I
move. I can't allow the stupid dog outside without me. She is very
protective and fearless of anything on her property; but she is 12 and 1/2